- a packing algorithm which can produce very compact trees;
- a user-friendly interface consisting of the familiar bracket encoding of trees plus the key-value interface to option-setting;
- many tree-formatting options, with control over option values of individual nodes and mechanisms for their manipulation;
- the possibility to decorate the tree using the full power of PGF/TikZ; and
- an externalization mechanism sensitive to code-changes.
See also forest-quickstart.
The author is Sašo Živanović. The package is Copyright © 2012-2017 Sašo Živanović.
License: lppl1.3 Version: 2.1.5, dated: 2017-07-14 Catalogued: 2017-07-14