- Free positioning of anything anywhere in painted areas on the slide, as well as in the main textblock;
- Numerous attributes to control the layout and the presentation flow, from TeX's primitive dimensions to the visibility of steps;
- Feature inheritance from global to local settings, with intermediate types;
- Basic drawing facilities to produce symbols, e.g., for list items or buttons;
- Colours, transparency, shades, and pictures;
- Navigation with links, pop-up menus, and customizable bookmarks;
- Easy switch between presentation and handout; and
- PDF transitions.
The author is Paul Isambert.
License: lppl Version dated: 2011-09-11 Catalogued: 2016-06-24