- xintcore, which provides expandable TeX macros that implement the basic arithmetic operations of addition, subtraction, multiplication and division, as applied to arbitrarily long numbers represented as chains of digits with an optional minus sign;
- xint, which extends xintcore with more big integer operations;
- xinttools, which provides utilities of independent interest such as expandable and non-expandable loops;
- xintfrac, which computes fractions using xint;
- xintexpr, which extends xintfrac with an expandable parser of comma separated expressions involving integers, fractions, boolean, and algebraic operators, and declared as well as dummy variables;
- xintbinhex provides conversions to and from binary and hexadecimal bases;
- xintseries, which provides basic functionality for computing partial sums using xint;
- xintgcd, which provides implementations of the Euclidean algorithm, and of its typesetting;
- xintcfrac, which deals with the computation of continued fractions.
The author is Jean-François Burnol. The package is Copyright © 2013-2017 Jean-François Burnol.
License: lppl1.3c Version: 1.2o, dated: 2017-08-29 Catalogued: 2017-08-29